We are glad you have chosen Parra Pediatrics for your child’s medical needs. In order to provide you with excellent care, we appreciate your cooperation in following our office policies.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our offices, please call us at (832) 770-9022, (713)468-9003.
- If you are unable to attend an appointment, we ask that you inform us as soon as possible so that we can offer that appointment time to another patient. Multiple no-shows for a family will result in discharge from the practice.
- Please call during business hours to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for check-in.
- Make sure you have your insurance card, necessary copayment and your child’s vaccinations record card.
- For newborns appoinments, we ask that you please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time for check-in. Make sure you have your insurance card and necessary copayment.
- If you are late for a well visit appointment, we may require that it be rescheduled to ensure that our doctors stay on schedule for the next patient.
Message and Call Back Policy
We strive to provide excellent service and want your questions or concerns to be addressed promptly.
If refills are remaining on your prescription, please contact your pharmacy. To request additional refills, call our office.
Referrals to Specialists
In those cases where a specialist doctor is needed, Parra Pediatrics will give you a referral, you will be notified by either the specialist or our office with the authorization and specialist information. This process typically takes 1 – 2 weeks. For emergency referrals, most insurances respond within 24 hours.
Lab and X-Ray Results
It is our goal to call patients with lab and x-ray results as soon as possible. Please note that some lab results can take up to 7 days to complete.
COVID-19 test results will take between 10 to 17 days.
Medical Records and Forms
- To obtain a copy of your child’s immunization record we requiere a writen note stating why do you need a copy and a payment of $15.00
- Transfer or copying of medical records requires a signed release form from the parent or the patient (if over 18). If records are being sent to another physician, we will send them directly. Please allow a minimum of five business days for processing.
Bring your child’s vaccine record card.
No food or drinks are allowed in our reception area or exam rooms.
We ask that you do not use cell phones in our exam rooms.